A Focus On Quality
You can view a copy of our ISO certificate here.
We have established a sophisticated quality assurance program to ensure stringent compliance to your standards. Based on the specific characteristics of your component, our quality assurance personnel establish control plans for your individual job. This ensures Total quality throughout the entire production process.
In-house resources enable Forgings & Stampings to continue building its reputation for quality in every phase of its operations.
• Computerized SPC and 100% visual inspection of all finished product.
• Capability analysis
• Calibration of gaging, instrumentation, and temperature controls on a fixed schedule to maintain part-to-part uniformity.
• ISIR submission
• Complete process documentation, which is available to our customers, for verification of conformance to specification requirements.
• Material certifications
• PPAP submission
• Regular self-audits by our quality engineer to ensure conformance to all quality procedures.
• Extensive preventive maintenance programs to ensure our equipment remains in top condition and produces the finest forgings.